ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:32:46 -0500
Brad, Well, it depends if you are talking about dinner at noon or supper at
5:30. lol. I know a lot of folks call the evening meal dinner, but we call
it supper. lol. Our noon meal is dinner. lol.

I don't know what we're having tonight, haven't figured that one out yet. I
think I'll be lazy for dinner at noon, and fix a lasagna tray or something
like that. lol.

Glad you are back!

Vernon's playing plummer today over at the rental house. Oh, I never did
send my message, about our renters, but that's okay.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson