ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:39:40 -0400
I love the Mesage Bible. It is not meant to be a study Bible and
should not be your ownly Bible but it is areader's Bible and is so
refreshing and reads like a personal letter from God.

You want to use it alongside  a more literal translation like the
NAS, NNKJV, NIV, TNIV, NRS, RSV, ESV etc.

is one of the best readers I ever heard.

Again, if you bear in mind that the Message is a paraphrase and you
have another study Bible, I think it will really bless you.

God Bless,

Doris
The audio version of it is simply awesome too. the reader is wonderful and