ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:57:34 -0500
Keith,
There seems to be a lot of finger pointing and judgmentalism in this
post.  I submit to you that what you are looking for can be found in many
local churches, especially when you focus on serving God, rather than all
of our failings.  It would be nice if those who know how to do church right
would be willing to step in and get their hands dirty in the rebuilding
process rather than sit home and criticize.  Also, you strike me as a
person who may not enjoy organized anything and that attitude may, I said
"May", be coloring your thinking!  You know, you will have to live with
many of those for eternity that you are criticizing here on earth.  You may
want to begin working on that now and have less of an adjustment then.
Kathy