ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:19:22 -0600
Kathy and all,

I believe you can plant seeds when you talk to an addict, but only the Holy
Spirit and/or desperation, can make it real to him.  People have tried for
years to help me, but I didn't always listen or remember and/or understand
what they said.  You could tell me that I was headed straight for Hell, and
it would have made me more discouraged, though it probably did do some good.
But God, speaking directly to me and probably using medication and other
counseling, has revealed some of His truth to me, and that has made a big
difference!  So please don't be discouraged when you feel like you're
talking to a wall.  I will pray more for these situations.

Sharon