ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:01:58 -0500
Phil,

lol. I did that last June first, so I know what you went through. lol.

I didn't sleep really great, but enough to get my sleep patterns. lol. I
had just had a perm, and I was worried about the junk they put in my hair
messing up my perm, or worse yet, making it go straight, but that didn't
happen. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson