ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:40:54 -0500
Hi all, not too much happening here,
went shopping today and bought  the girls some new clothes, Jenna helped me
pick out things for Christa, and Christa  helped me with Jenna's gifts, it
was fun!
we bought a small artifical tree and they decorated it! we didn't have a
tree last year, Ben was in th  hospital, I guess  having a Christmas tree
really doesn't mean that much to me, I can't see the lights, but I am happy
because they are.  We usually buy a real tree, because I like the sm ell,
but... the price for a real one was out of my plans,  40 for a small scruffy
looking one! so this is better.

We are all together, and that to me is the best gift,
we love each other, and that is a wonderful gift that we can share.

Rhondae