ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:07:29 -0600
Loving Lelia,

Do you have some gaitoraid that you can give him?

If it is really bad you might want to consider taking him to the hospital.
Dehydration is serious, and should be treated.

I'm praying! Lord, please heal Todd from the top of his head to the bottom
of his feet. Please make him Well. Thank You Jesus for what you are about
to do in Tod and Lelia's life. Amen.

Love and Blessings,
Lovings and Squeezings,
Pat Ferguson