ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 18:33:13 -0600
Hmm, what about Solomon? Although he worshiped God at first and was very
wise, later he married lots of wives and got caught up in their idolatry.
Plus, Ester and the Jews were oppressed by Haman, all because Mordecai
wouldn't bow to him and sin against God. I know none of these things are
sinful, and they may not count, but I just thought you'd like to consider
them.