ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:14:50 -0600
I can be, Rhonda, if people are willing to put up with my voice that comes
and goes.  As Larry Crab who wrote the book we've been talking about
recently says, it is a new life style.  I stress the part that it becomes
automatic.  Once some healing begins occurring, people get hungry for more
and start prayer thinking their way right into healing events on the fly.
I've been healed sitting and typing at my computer; just that fast, I'm
healed.  I can do it on the phone and I've done it on skype.

Phil.