ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:42:59 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

For the most part, I've been doing very well. There are some times,
however, when I feel really sad for no reason, and then the tears come way
too easily. I hate the depression, and I hate what it does to me when I
can't controll the sadness and the tears.

I want to be happy all the time, and be full of love, but right now, I'm
not feeling that way at all. I need lots of lovings and squeezings.

Please pray for me, because I really hate this depression and feeling the
way I do, it's horrible.

I love you all a lot, and I hope I don't short out my keyboard because it's
not wireless.

God Bless you all.

Love,
Pat Ferguson