ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:49:04 +0100
Hi all,

I just thought I'd explain a couple of things, mainly because I could do
with some prayers right now.

First, I'm sorry I haven't posted too much lately, but I have continued to
manage to read all and pray too.

There are a few things I need some prayer about, if anyone feels they can .
. ..

1)    I have help (via a scheme in the UK) with items I cannot do myself.
One lady I employed convinced me at interview she had enough care for her
youngster during school holiday.  Later I found she didn't.  This week it's
got very problematic because, not only have her hours had to be cut down and
my help lessened, she's also needed to change times too.  (Due to my
medication I'm really bad in the mornings . . . and am not sleeping too well
either, so such a change is a bit daunting to me.)  Please pray that I will
continue to have wisdom in all my dealings with her and continue to show
compassion in her circumstances.  This situation is likely to continue until
September and I will then have to review her terms of employment with me.

2)    I'm currently in quite a lot of discomfort following a rather nasty
scald, resulting in a weepy and blistered area, and have felt quite
nauseaous since it happened yesterday which may be because the area affected
is right in the middle of the top of my stomach.  This means I really don't
want to wear clothes, but must!  <Smiles>

3)    Finally, the temperature here is going to soarh somewhat on Sunday and
I don't get on well with sudden temperature changes.  This is at about the
time I shall need to be on form for the telephone helpline that I man - and
this office certainly can get very hot!

Thanks so much to you all for your love and care, shown so often in prayer
for me.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.