ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:12:13 -0700
Lelia,

ICORS stands for Information Central Online Resource Services.  It is just
like the listserv we are on now and is way better than yahoo.  I'll tell
everybody later about the move but you won't even know it at first.  It will
have a new address which I'll share later but old mail going to the old
server will be automatically forwarded for a couple of weeks before it is
turned off.

Phil.