ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:40:10 -0700
Virgie,

You live in the wrong place.  It was over 50 yesterday, the boys rode their
trikes out on the driveway, and coats weren't even needed.  The snow from a
month ago is melting like a river and today it was supposed to be over 60
degrees.  The western sun is so bright right now, my office almost needs the
air conditioner on.  No fooling.  I got most of the two foot tall snow
drifts of frozen snow off the deck today.  Now this is a real Colorado
winter and we are in the mountains, too.   It is supposed to be in the
forties and fifties most of the rest of the week.  Of course, it might snow
this weekend.

Phil.