ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 05:25:34 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Pat's mother during her chemo session Thank you that you can bring her through it without her having any bad effects and she will be refreshed and filling even better than what she has been filling because you have done a complete healing on her.  Thank you Jesus.  Thank you for giving Pat peace that passes all understanding.   We also ask that you heal up the hole in Jim Gerg's lung.  Thank you for being with his wife Mona and her mother Flo.  We also know that you will heal Charles Bowman so he need not have anymore bleeding or orther health problems.   thank you Jesus for all you will and continue to do.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries