ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:58:54 -0500
Hey Rhonda,

I'm thrilled to see you and Ben enjoying the cell meetings!  Yes, I have
switched to my employer's insurance and have to pay out of pocket if I want
to keep my same nurse, so I will be changing service providers for home care
against my will, but I don't know what else to do.

It's really a nice day here.  I rode home in the taxi from the doctor with
my window down cuz the driver was smoking, and it didn't really bother me.

Take care.  Love you, Rhonda.

April