ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:42:46 -0400
Rhonda,
You are referring to Psalm 37.  It's my favorite Psalm and has gotten me
through a lot.  One time, when both Greg and I were unemployed for a long
stretch, I must have read that Psalm every day for about six months.  God
does use hard times to help us re-adjust our thinking and our
priorities.  Sadly, we don't usually grow in Christ as much in the good
times as we do in the rough ones, but he is always faithful, though he
usually doesn't do exactly what we demand or expect.  He's too creative for
that.
Kathy