ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:32:13 -0700
Hi all!

Do you remember the story about the Egyptian girls who were burried alive?
Well, I did some research to see if I could find a valid source.  I did a
Google search on it, and found:

bibleprobe.com

While there I contacted these folks.  A man by the name of Steve Keohane
responded.  Here is one of his replies.  You might be interested in
exploring the information he gave.  You might have to copy and paste the
links into your browser.  (Some of you whom I'm writing to may not know how.
If you need help, just contact me.)

Sharon

Dear Sharon:

Egypt, my research indicates that this probably originated in 2004 from:

Dr. Rev Victor and Deborah Khalil Victor Khalil, Th.D, Ministries
International, Inc., which

is mainly an evangelism ministry to the Muslim world. In Poway, CA.

Dr. Rev. Victor Khalil

P.O. Box 448

Poway, CA 92074-0448

Tel: 858-486-0333

Email:

visit
http://www.ArabLights.com/

See the "DAWN FRIDAY FAX" here:

http://www.jesus.org.uk/dawn/2004/dawn25.html#Egypt

See:
http://www.goodnewsetc.com/055MIS1.htm

See
http://www.backtojerusalem.com/

Tell me what you find out in your research..

May Jesus bless you!

Steve Keohane

http://BibleProbe.com

Woburn, MA

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

My name is Sharon.  Several days ago I got an e-mail message containing the
story of the Egyptian Muslim who burried his daughters alive.  The original
source of this message was not listed.  I did a Google search and found your
web site, but I would like to know what I can search for by way of such
sources
as secular news reports, or how else i can find evidence that this story,
and others, are true.  If there isn't any evidence from secular sources, I
understand,
because some people don't want to deal with the truth about Christ.  If
there is evidence, I would like to share your web site with others, and let
them
know that the e-mail message I sent them is valid. Any input would be much
appreciated.

Thanks much!

sharon

Checked by AVG Free Edition.