ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:37:06 -0700
I posted, as I recall, to the list, a file by that title which has to do
with praying for the renewing of the mind.  I've added to it and made it
much more extensive but I am also about three quarters of the way through
recording the audio version of that outline.  It goes into much more detail
but is still called a Quick Reference Guide.  I have additional notes and
outlines which will be much longer and will go into much more Scriptural
detail to back up what is taught about prayer in the teaching both in audio
and text.  I hope within a week to have the first audio recording, and the
expanded notes I've posted here on the list, both on my website.

Phil.