ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:42:37 -0600
Hey Brother Phil,

If you had asked that question last night, the twelfth, the two of us
would've been able to oblige with you and Virgie! For some reason, I,
MariJean, woke up wide awake at 1:20 A.M., and have been awake ever
since. I, Reeva, can testify to this cuz she walked in my apartment
door at 1:25! We've been up all night reading and replying to
E-Church messages!

I, Mari, have an appointment with Dr. Drug Man at 1:15 PM. I hope I
don't get a case of the sleepies before that time.

I have discovered something about my own sleep issues. I used to get
angry and frustrated when I woke up way too early. Now, I simply
relax and enjoy it. I used to be so afraid of the night because of
all the molestations and the rape of my father perpetrated upon me,
but since I have received healing in those areas, the night has
become enjoyable again. I know I'll sleep sometime today.

LOVE IN HIM,
Mari and Reeva Parry, WI9EZV and K8DMU.