ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:42:11 -0600
I was praying with a lady this week who may be the offspring of her
grandfather.  We have prayed together for two hours, and sometimes 2.5 hour,
prayer sessions for 9 or 10 times in the last two months.  We just last week
moved to twice a week instead of once a week.  She drives across Denver to
pray with me in my office.

A couple of weeks ago, I began praying very specially about this lady.  I
asked the Lord where to go in our prayer sessions so she could be set free
from her 51 years of depression, medications, counselors, pastors,
psychologists, and psychiatrist and psychological techniques which had not
been working.  Tuesday of this week, she had a super break through.  during
the prayer session, she said she saw herself standing in Light.  I prayed
and asked what the Light was.  I do this because the Enemy often tries to
counterfeit the Light.  She not only confirmed it was the Light of Jesus but
she mentioned a couple of other things that happened that Satan cannot do.
I praise the Lord for the renewing of the mind, His healing power, and how
we can walk in the Light of Jesus Christ.  If you really want to read a very
interesting story about the light, go to my website.  Oh, shoot, I'll just
repost it here.

Phil.
A Free online E-novel
WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.com