ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:42:56 -0600
Hi Venny,

Thanks for that info.  I've read two of Rosenberg's books so far and they
are pretty good.  I'll check on the others.  I heard Rosenberg on a secular
talk show here in Denver a few months ago.  He made no bones about being a
born again Christian but due to the world politics involved in his end times
fictional stories, the talk show guy, who isn't a Christian, liked his books
so had him on as a guest to discuss world events in the middle East.

Phil.