ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 10:31:00 -0400
It is a funny thing to say, and I never thought I'd ever say it-but I am
glad I have went through hard times! It was during those hard times in the
past, and even now-when I  am awake way past midnight my mind full of all
the "what if this happens, and then what will I do" fears threaten to take
away my peace of mind that I come to know just who God really is.  All the
hurt I hae known, since I was a child, all the angry words spoken, words
such as "We don't have to keep you here with us, we could send you away"
these have made me who I am today.  If I had all I needed, would I have ever
sought to know God, would I have ever wondered what it means to call God
Father,
I don't really think so.  Though I would have never chosen them, the hard
times, the times I am awake at three in the morning, these are the times I
come to know God in a deeper way! Yall know what I mean?

Rhonda