ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:40:23 -0500
Kathy,

Loving, what is geardiasis?

I'm back on the Imodium again, and I had to drink some Gaideraid again
today. I'm going to the doctor for sure on Monday if I can get in.

I'm not feeling one bit sick, though. Please continue to pray for me, all
of you.

I'm not going to let it get me down!

I'm eating and drinking all the same things. lol.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson