ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:28:50 -0600
And it is that prayer along with others I'm sure as well as my own, that
proved my post to be null and void. Perhaps it ought be slow to type and
quick to listen and quick to pray hehehe. In truth, when we look  at our
own lives, and experiences, our own trials between relationships, they can
get very ugly at times, but it is sticking it out, pursuing those
relationships and being committed to honoring God and rebuilding lost
trust, that we find later, those relationships have become much stronger
and grown a little because of the trial. Hopefully that is the case here
and will be in the future for those not here to consider that point.

Brad