ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:39:29 -0500
Pat,

I appreciate that very much. I'm all  too familiar with knowing how a
closing doesn't happen until the signatures are done at the signing table.
I am also venturing into a web based business venture. Local advertising
and marketing via a free classifieds and informational site. I'm trying to
get it finalized and up and presentable, then I'll need to get the word out
as cheaply as possible. It will serve North Western Wisconsin and greater
Twin City area.

Brad
Pat Ferguson wrote:
>Brad,
>
>I'm praying for this situation and I'm Praising God for you!
>
>Love,
>Pat Ferguson
>

>At 11:24 PM 7/14/04, you wrote:
> >Well we got the paperwork started on the refi today. All seems in order.
> >The broker is obviously of a different maturity and class than our previous
> >one on the first mortgage, and we'll be dealing with a established midwest
> >bank who has a branch right here in town and none of this Florida financial
> >institution stuff selling to California places and so on. This bank rarely
> >sells it's mortgages. We should have a determination midweek next week and
> >ought be able to close soon after.
> >
> >Brad
> >

> >Vicki and The Rors wrote:
> > >Good deal Brad.  We know who you had on your side.  LOL!  Obviously, God
> > >knew your need.  Let us know how the meeting at the table went.
> > >
> > >Vicki
> >
> >Brad
> >
> >    Work is for people who don't know how to fish

Brad

   Some folks wear their halos much too tight