ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:28:30 -0600
The latest on Carol isn't a whole lot different.  the new medication they
put Carol on several months ago for her back, is now at its maximum level.
However, she has a pinched nerve which is causing one arm and hand and
finger to hurt.  There is some swelling to the finger and thumb as a result
and some days she can type ok and other days she cannot.  It is also getting
very hot over there right now and they do not have air conditioning.  Carol
told me that air conditioning is not all that common in single family
dwellings there in England.  I asked her if they didn't have single air
conditioning units for one window like we do here and she said no.  So,
Carol is very uncomfortable right now with the high temps.  Here in Denver
today, they are predicting we will touch 100 degrees and in some areas of
Denver, it might go over 100 so we will see.  As I type this right now, it
is almost 1:30 PM and it is 97 degrees.  Anyhow, pray for Carol when you
think of it and I know she will appreciate it.

Phil.