ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:42:51 -0400
That sounds like fairly sizable "miniatures". I was picturing
something more like wieners on legs. *g*

What kind of Dachshound are they? My favorite is the short
wiry-haired kind that comes as "Rauhaarduckel" here that have a
greyish-brown fairly short coat and the bent legs and a mind of their
oan. *g* Give them a scratch in their favorite place each and a belly
rub on top. *g*  I'd be in major break-out danger if we ever visited
you for real as I love any critter anyway and certainly love those
Deckels! *g*

Smiles across the miles!

Doris