ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:35:37 -0500
Lelia,

Loving One! I'm so sorry to hear about that. I think it's horrible that
Todd's family weren't going to include you! I think that is not loving at all.

You are Todd's wife and you should be includeed in everything, absolutely
everything. I'm praying for you, because you are so sweet and loving! <squeeze>

Lovings! and Squeezings,
Pat Ferguson
Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson