ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:03:17 +0000
Father in Heaven please show Billy your amazing grace draw him close to you let him know of your love and mercies.  Thank you Jesus in Your precious name we pray Amen

Father in Heaven Thank you for answered prayer regarding Cathy continue to touch and ndertake in her situation.  In Your precious Name we pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74