ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:43:34 -0600
I'll add an amen.

And that keyboard you guys bought, I get the privilege of playing it.  Sandy
is more than capable of playing it herself, but she graciously allows me the
privilege.  Isn't that cool?  Yet, there are sometimes when I'm playing and
I know it's a vehicle or a tool that the Lord just happens to be using to
bring us near in to his presence.  I've a passion for worship.  But more
than that I have a passion for the Lord.  And yet, it's not near enough.  I
mean, I want to be where he is.  At the same time, I want him to be where I
am.  Well... Enough rambling.

Wish you all could be with us.  There's a real sense in which you are as we
often pray for our echurch family on Friday nights.

Vicki