ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:49:14 +0000
I haven't been this down in so long.  We keep praying for things to get better and they get worse.  Today I had to go to court for back pament of lot rent and got stuck with the bill I told them I hoped I could pay it because I have not money what so ever.  This month I came out 7 dollars after I paid some of my bills

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74