ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:30:58 -0500
Dear Mike,

I think you will find that many of us here on this list have
experienced what you are going through. I know I have, and we all do
understand, and we all do really and truly care about you.

What you are going through, is not easy.

Mike, I'm praying that god will provide you with a walking partner.
Also, I'm praying that God will provide you with Spiritual leaders to
talk to as well. Of course, you know we're all here to listen if you
need to talk.

You are very kind, and you are a great listener, as well. God knows
that those of you who are Spiritual leaders, also need counseling and
Spiritual guidence.

I do believe that God is going to heal you.

Have you talked to Phil lately?

I'm praying that God will provide a way for you and Phil to talk.

I worry about you and others when you get depressed.

Know that you are loved a whole lot.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson