ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:01:38 -0500
The doctor said the surgery went very well! and if all continues to go
well Ben will probably be home for Christmas!
Thank You Lord, I needed some good news!
He seems to feel pretty good other than being hungry, He had no food
from seven last night to around 6 tonight.
We have just returned home driving carefully all the way.
I am not mad at Christa, if she says the light was yellow, I have no
reason not to believe her.  And being angry want make the ticket go
away.
We are all in this thing together, what ever happens.

Rhonda