ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 21:14:56 -0500
Hello to all,
I wanted to let you know I took melatonin last night about 8 o'clock.  I
went to bed, could not sleep, I think I slept about 5 minutes and woke up
with severe cramps in my left leg and foot.  It hurt so bad all I could do
was say Jesus please help me!  My foot was turned sideways and I could not
straighten it.  The help was instantaneous!  It couldn't have been more than
5 seconds and my foot straightened and the pain left.  I was still awake at
4 o'clock am but I didn't care!  It was a truly awesome miracle and I thank
Him and praise His Holy Name!
Huggs and blessings,
Virgie and Hoshi