ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 03:50:23 -0800
Thank you so much for your support.  I just will have to trust God will turn
things around for the better ass soon as I would like.  I know he will but
how soon is the question? I get so tired at times.  It is hard not to sink
to his level when arguing.  He loves to bate me and watch me go into
emotional meltdown.  This surge of emotions causes me to have horrible
headaches the day after such an argument.  I had to go to work today after
such an argument yesterday.  I told him I was sick and he said he was going
to clean up the yard.  and he would return in half an hour.  He was suppose
to help me take the dog to the vet to have the vet look at her broken leg.
He left and failed to come home for hours.  I was so sick I couldn't even
look for him.  I barely got home from work.  I swear if I don't learn to
control my own emotions concerning our issues I shall give myself a stroke
or something.  I must go to the doctor soon, and I hate them, as these
headaches may be a sign of high blood pressure. Sometimes I think he just
doesn't care at all what happens to either of us and that hurts.