ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:22:47 -0700
Well, but I guess my question is this

Isn't it our loving responsibility our duty if you will to love and give I'm
not saying not to check things out this guy didn't even get a chance to be
checked out he was told no right off.

Let me give an example of where I was wrong about some feelings I had.

I still feel bad about this there is a young lady in our church who every
once in a while our church will help her out with her rent and stuff like
that.  Well, when I first met her I was like who is this girl wanting our
help with there rent.  Now though she is lovingthe Lord because of our
loving and giving to her.  I guess my point is that from not giving and from
saying Oh no only church members get stuff from us doesn't that push people
away from what's supposed to be a felowship a body of brothers and sisters a
body of believers where we are told to build up and encourage each other?

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]