ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:41:00 -0700
Kathy,

In so many places the church has turned to people showing up on Sunday and
doing their thing as spectators.  I'd like to know when we quit accepting
each other as brothers and sisters in the family of God with our limitations
and imperfections as well as our God-given gifts.  I'm not specifically
saying that of your church.  Just that this kind of trend has done no favors
to the looks of Christ's bride.

Vicki