ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:59:11 -0600
I was just thinking today, as my parents are out of town.  We always speak
once a day and it is good to know that they are close by even if we talk
fast, as my sister often says.  And it seems really strange when they are
away.  But back to my thought, we always think are friends or family will be
with us in this life forever.  And when they're not, it never seems fair,
like Phil pointed out.  Sometimes because life just seems normal with them,
we don't always take time to say the things that need to be said.  Guess
it's just our nature, so to speak, or frame of reference.

Tried to call my uncle again.  Will have to get the hospital number, as his
cell isn't on..

Vicki