ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 21:38:53 -0600
Rhonda,

One time, probably in the past 3 or 4 years, lots of heavy things were going
on in the family.  One day, as I sat in my recliner to look for something on
my bookshelves next to me, I said, "Lord?  I'm sure not feeling where you
are right now."  I heard this voice in my thoughts say, and I could almost
tangibly feel a presence near my face, say, "I'm right here."  I laughed and
said, "Oh, sorry, Lord.  I forgot you were that close."  My point?  I was
looking beyond where the Lord truly was.  I thought he had moved away to
stand in the distance because of the circumstances I was presently facing.

Phil.