ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:01:21 -0500
There are wonderful resources out There!

I am currently experimenting with the gaisybook generator program to
see if I can turn the nrs audio Bible into a daisy one. I need to
get  a title file for each book for it to open properly in my daisy
reader. and I wonder if there is any way to lower the volume of the
music and sound effects in a dramatized Bible because I find those distractive.

Daisy books are very very cool. I just wish we got a Bible with
navigationdown to individual verses. that would be very tedious to
format, though, i guess.

Take care and God Bless, Miss vicky!

Doris