ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:21:56 -0500
My gracious! but doing the right thing isn't easy!
I called my mothers main doctor andleft a message for  her to call me back
saying that I knew of some other medications such as pain medicines that my
mother was taking that could have brought on her condition! so far no call,
the nurse at the icu unit said that the doctor may not callme back, since
she is primarly dealing with my dad!
I think that If I do not receive a call by this afternoon I will call the
head nurse at the icu and tell him or her, I am sure my dad will not be
happy, but I feel that this information is important.  The doctors say now
that they aren't even sure she even had a heart attack after all, I've
nevver been  my family favorite, even though I was the nice one, so if they
are angry with me, oh well, life is at stake here,
thanks for all your messages!
Rhonda