ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:45:10 -0600
Pat,

OK here is one for ya... there is a main book, there is a workbook, and
there is a journal lol. My wife has all three. You do not need all three as
they are repetative she said. Although the scripture references which the
main book uses is located in an inconvenient place in the back of the book,
so she uses one of the others to make it easier to follow along the
supporting scripture. I don't think she has time to continue with it at
present but our church will be going through it in a month or two anyway. I
will say they also have an audio version of the book on CD as well.

Brad