ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:56:07 -0800
VIEW THE NEW MEMRI TV WEBSITE AT:  <outbind://3/www.memritv.org>
www.memritv.org

Special Dispatch -Jihad & Terrorism Studies Project December 21, 2007 No.
1791

Leader of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan: "Allah Willing, America Will
Soon Be Annihilated. We Will Reach America. The Eyes of the Nation of
Muhammad are set on Washington, London, Moscow, Paris, Delhi, Beijing"

To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit:

 <http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD179107>
http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD179107.

Following are excerpts from a speech by Muhammad Taher Al-Farouq, leader of
the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was posted on December 3, 2007 at
<http://ek-is.org/> http://ek-is.org, a website hosted in Tampa, FL, and
owned by NOC4 Hosts Inc.

To view the clip, visit  <http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1636.htm>
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1636.htm.

Muhammad Taher Al-Farouq: "I would like to congratulate the nation of
Muhammad, and especially the mujahideen. In this holy month of Ramadhan, we
ask them that, as part of their resistance to the enemies of God, His
Prophet, the enemies of the Koran, Islam, and the Muslims, they increase
their martyrdom and jihad operations, and fight the sworn enemies of Islam -
the Jews, the Christians, and the hypocrites - and carry out the best jihad
operations.

[...]

"The Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan is part of the nation of Muhammad, and
it is known by this name to friends and foes alike. The enemies of Islam
know this movement by this name. This movement is connected to the Islamic
Emirate we had in Afghanistan, under the leadership of the Emir of the
Believers, Mullah Muhammad Omar.

[...]

"Our goal is to implement Islamic law, the law of the Koran, in God's
kingdom. In other words, this kingdom, which belongs to God, should be ruled
by the laws of God alone.

[...]

"Today, the enemies of Islam object to this goal, just like they did during
the time of Muhammad, but let me announce to the believers, to the nation of
Muhammad, that in the very near future, thanks to the sacrifices made by the
nation of Muhammad, we will regain our glory of past times.

[...]

"As long as there are infidels and enemies of God in His kingdom, this
movement will continue its jihad. Today, the nation of Muhammad has
everything but an Islamic caliphate. We have clerics, mujahideen, and
fedayeen, but not a caliphate. One of the most important goals of the
Islamic movement of Uzbekistan is to establish an Islamic caliphate at any
price.

[...]

"We take pride in the brothers in all the countries of Islam - in Iraq,
Somalia, Lebanon, Palestine, Chechnya, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Africa,
and Asia, and in all the countries of the world. We take pride in their
jihad to elevate the word of Allah. We have good relations with them. As
I've said, their joy is our joy, and their sorrow is our sorrow. We all
constitute one body. We all have a common goal against the infidels. When
mujahideen are taken by the enemy - whether the Americans or other infidels
- to Guantanamo or other prisons, it does not ask them to which nation or
community they belong. It treats them all the same way, and tortures all of
them the same way."

[...]

Interviewer: "Which countries help you?"

[...]

Al-Farouq: "The countries that supported and helped God's Messenger help us.

[...]

"The money in the infidel banks is the daily bread of the mujahideen. The
convoys come from Pakistan, through Torkhan or Karachi, are the daily bread
of the mujahideen. The money in the banks in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and
elsewhere is the daily bread of the mujahideen. The governments that use
this money against the Muslims and Islam acquire bombs and airplanes with
it, in order to bomb the Muslims. Therefore, this money is the [legitimate]
booty of the Muslims.

[...]

"I always tell the mujahideen that if they want to get money, they should
beat the infidels and take their money. You must hit them on the head and
take their money. You should rob their banks and take the money. You should
take their people prisoner, just like the Prophet did. Don't think this is a
sin, because the Prophet Muhammad himself exchanged prisoners for ransom.
There's nothing wrong with collecting money in exchange for prisoners.

[...]

"Allah willing, America will soon be annihilated, just like the USSR was
annihilated. We are convinced of this.

[...]

"The people who made our nation proud by carrying out the 9/11 martyrdom
operations in Washington and New York were the 19 best people of our nation.
All the martyrs in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, and elsewhere
should be seen as role models.

[...]

"Allah willing, we will reach America. The men of this nation will reach
America. The goal of this campaign is not only Kabul, Kandahar, or Baghdad.
The eyes of the nation of Muhammad are set on Washington, London, Moscow,
Paris, Delhi, Beijing, and other countries. This is our goal and, Allah
willing, we will get there."

*********************

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) is an independent,
non-profit organization that translates and analyzes the media of the Middle
East. Copies of articles and documents cited, as well as background
information, are available on request.

MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may only be used with
proper attribution.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) P.O. Box 27837, Washington,
DC 20038-7837

Phone: (202) 955-9070

Fax: (202) 955-9077

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Search previous MEMRI publications at  <outbind://3/www.memri.org>
www.memri.org

If you no longer wish to receive this publication via email, please reply
and enter only the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Michael G. McKay BA, '05
333 Cliffe Street, Apt. No. 210,
Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Canada. E3A 0S8