ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:20:40 -0600
Paul,

Been a while since I read that account in Leviticus. One question. Do you
think Wal-mart handles unblemished sacrificial  lambs hahaha. They sure had
quite a few days of... how do they say... "no laborious work". Although I
don't really see an examination of their lives toward God in print, they
must have done something with that time off. They honored god with the
tasks performed per his request but examining and commiting to various
changes of improvement in their lives as we might do at year's beginning,
where is that there? Yom Kippur doesn't show up in my dictionaries
unfortunately.

Brad