ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:06:22 -0700
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jenifer Barr" <jbarr19Jennifer,

Happy for you about the guy in your life.  Hope things continue going well.

I'm sorry to hear you have to retire the pup.  I still have my first dog and
hate to think what it'll be like when I face that same heart-wrenching
decision. I will keep you and Claudia in prayer.  Do you know where she will
be living?  I pray it's a good loving home.