ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:36:35 -0600
Ah, well it's hard to tell people about your beliefs because of the fear of
rejection.
Add to that, you are running a business and trying to stay on tv, then you
are on tv in front of who know's how many talking about your beliefs and I
suppose it makes for a dificult situation.
You can't please all of the people all of the time.
That being said, I don't watch televangelists so I'm just blowing smoke
anyway.  hahahahaha

Matt