ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:53:20 -0500
Because, Brett has never won against the Cowboys yet.  He goes nuts
when he plays against them and starts throwing bad passes and
everything.  It was almost a blessing that he was injured in their
last match up and Aaron Rogers took over, or who knows how bad the
score would have been.  That's why I doubt!  However, I would love to
see the Packers and the Patriots go head to head again, so I keep
hoping against my doubts!
Kathy