ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:32:29 -0600
This Psyche class is real small and people are actually from age 19 to
fossil age.  So there is already some good input, not just the stuff right
out of text.  The professor went to a definite teen aged person concert the
night.  Incidentally, she forgot her ticket and had to buy another.  Said it
was worth it.  Surprised she had any hearing left.  Now, have I made some
judgements?  Well, probably.  Grin.

Vicki