ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:40:31 -0400
Hi everybody,

I know some of you were interested in what the results and diagnosis would
be from my recent testing.  And, I thank you for your concern and your
thoughts and prayers.

Diagnosis:  Osteo Myelitus, or infection in the bone in my right foot.

therapy.

Of course I opted for the antibiotic therapy since my toe was not discolored
and since I was just selfish enough to tell them that if nothing is wrong
with the toe, they can't have it.  We're not starting this game at all.

There is a brand new antibiotic on the market and they were anxious to try
it versus the Vankomyosin since the Vank requires continuous monitoring of
kidney and liver functions.  I'm all for that.  It also whips me and I feel
like a whipped puppy.

This way I'll be able to continue working in office or from home depending
on how I feel.

So tomorrow I will go to St. Joseph's Hospital and will be there about fix
hours.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

April

Loyalty is an asset of the heart.