ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:32:48 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

Please pray that God will give me more knowledge and patience with this
html stuff. I do feel like a failure. I really botched up the file on our
web site, so I'm having someone fix it for me and put the proper stuff in
the file.
Just so you all know, I've been praying about this stuff for a long time,
and the person who is working on this file now for us is a Born Again
Christian.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson